Saturday 7 April 2012

wher-er-er-er-errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre is Spring?

I haven't written anything because we haven't been anywhere! beCAUSE life has been getting in the way! Having said that, our life is pretty awesome (snow on the Airstream in the driveway notwithstanding) because we are Newlyweds (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) and we have three beautiful, squishy, loving, cute and funny labradors greet us every morning and hang on our every move throughout every day. (especially Rick's at about 5pm LST-LabradorStandardTime, which is almost always 4:20-4:30 and/or anytime he moves a dish on the counter that he feeds them from) We feed Raw Species Appropriate and so it is indistinguishable by them from any of our food, since they also eat....uh, food. Sorry, but it just kills me that people think dogs should eat dogfood and that it comes in a bag processed and stamped DogFood. I shall spare you a rant about that; if you're interested, my professional blog once I go full-time will be at www.CanineHealthBasics.blogspot.com. It's up; just sparse. The other AMAZING part of our lives, is my husband's family: 2 sons and a wonderful daughter-in-law and our unbelievably gifted, hilarious, intelligent, naturally athletic, cute, loving, multi-talented and multi-tasking, extremely witty, well-behaved, DREAM child, Oliver. I'm not blood-related so all of those superlatives are completely objective, although I have to say, that he has developped an inordinate command of the energy of charm, so I could be under a spell! Here is his proud and happy mug upon completion of his Easter Basket at his sculpting class! Helllllooooooo! Gifted! I told you. :-) Jojo (Nanny)

No comments:

Post a Comment